Soy Cotton is a yarn from a dietary fiber: soy! Combined with organic cotton, it creates a biodegradable, recyclable, extremely breathable, pleasant to the touch and antibacterial yarn. It is considered “vegetable cashmere” and for these characteristics, it is particularly suitable for projects for children.
Would you like to learn all the characteristics of Soy Cotton Skeins? Read our Summer Yarn Guide: Soy Cotton!
Do you want to find out which color is best for you, according to Colour Analyisis?
Works well with: all knitting and crocheting stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 21 stitches x 29 rows (Needles 3 mm/ 2 ½ US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needle size: 3 – 4 mm /2 ½ – 6 US
- Recommended hook size: 3 mm
- Composition: 50% Soybean Fiber – 50% Organic Cotton
- Unit weight: 50 gr (129 m / 140 yd)