With RE-Cashmere, luxury becomes accessible! It is a sustainable yarn in recycled cashmere and virgin wool.
It is produced in Italy, from the recycling of old cashmere sweaters, which are torn up, reduced in fibers, and spun again together with pure mulesing-free virgin wool.
A 100% green and recyclable product for a more sustainable fashion.
Works well with: all stitches, perfect for defined stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 19 stitches x 25 rows (Needles 5 mm/ 8 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needle size: 3 – 4 mm / 2 ½ – 6 US and more
- Recommended hook size: 3 – 4 mm / C2 – G6 US and more
- Composition: 95% Recycled Cashmere – 5% virgin wool
- Unit weight: 25 gr (70 m / 76,5 yd)