A special yarn obtained from the recycling of old jeans: a love of yarn!
Love My Jeans is produced in Italy, recycling old jeans or jeans never worn. The fabric is torn, reduced in fibers and spun again. A 100% recycled and recyclable product for a more sustainable fashion. Love My Jeans has an opaque appearance, dusty colors: the variegations in the yarn derive from its past, from the variety of original materials, and the full natural process of its coloration.
Do you want to find out which color is best for you, according to Colour Analyisis?
Would you like to learn more about this yarn? Read our blog post!
Works well with: Crochet: all crochet and knitting stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 18 stitches x 38 rows (Needles 5 mm/ 8 US – Stocking Stitch – double thread)
- Recommended needle size: 3 – 5 mm / 2 ½ – 8 US
- Recommended hook size: 3 – 5 mm / C2 – H8 US
- Composition: 95% Cotton – 5% other fibers
- Unit weight: 100 gr (310 m / 339 yd)
Also discover Let’s Twist Jeans, a KM0 yarn made from old jeans that we no longer wear.