Alpa Cotton is a blown yarn, and therefore very light and impalpable. Fine alpaca fibers are blown inside a cage made from mako cotton, Egyptian cotton with very long fibers, not dyed.
It is a yarn entirely produced in Italy, respecting the environment and the animal.
Touching it you will fall in love with its softness and warmth!
Do you want to find out which color is best for you, according to Colour Analyisis?
Works well with: all knitting stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10×10 cm = 17 stitches x 20 rows (Needles 5 mm / 8 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 4 – 5 mm / 6 – 8 US
- Recommended hook size: 4 mm / G6 US
- Composition: 51% Fine Alpaca – 49% Mako Cotton
- Unit Weight: 50 gr (165 mt / 180,45 yd)