Hand spun by recycling wool scraps and other yarns, this is the main feature of Yarntistic, the artistic yarn created by us at The Hobby Lab!
Each skein is unique and has color differences, which are to be considered a reason for value.
Yarntistic is a precious yarn, the result of artisanal work, which is part of the circular economy, in which each piece of left-over yarn from previous knitting and crochet projects is given new dignity and life!
With Yarntistic you can enrich a simple project, creating borders, color insertions, or if you feel like being more daring, why not create an entire multicolor accessory?
Works well with: Stocking Stitch and basic stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 5 stitches x 8 rows (Needles 15 mm / 19 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 15 mm / 19 US and more
- Recommended hook size: 12 – 15 mm / O16 – P19 US and more
- Composition: 95% Wool – 5% Other fibers
- Unit Weight: 335 gr (80 m / 87 yd)