The bag contains a sheet with 11 knitting and crochet-themed temporary tattoos.
Are you a #Bettaknitter too? Show it off with a #bettaknittatoo!
Whether you love knitting or crocheting, you can join our community and proudly display it with a temporary tattoo.
There is something for everyone, big and small, rock or romantic, but all very funny and ironic.
Bettaknit tattoos have an indicative duration of 2/3 days, depending on the position.
Attention: on body parts, you often wash or where there’s a lot of rubbing (such as your hands), the tattoo could last less than indicated.
- Cut out the Temporary Tattoo leaving a 1/2mm border for a better effect
- Remove the transparent film
- Place the tattoo where you want to apply it
- Press the tattoo down firmly using a damp (but not soaked) sponge or cloth.
- Keep pressing (without moving the tattoo) for about 1 minute
- Gently lift the tattoo paper
- Leave to dry
How to remove the Tattoo:
- Rub with cotton soaked in one of the following products: cosmetic oil for children, eye make-up remover, nail polish remover
- Wash with soap and water to remove any residue
Not for children under 36 months.