Soy Cotton is a yarn from a dietary fiber: soy! Combined with organic cotton, it creates a biodegradable, recyclable, extremely breathable, pleasant to the touch and antibacterial yarn.
It is considered “vegetable cashmere” and for these characteristics, it is particularly suitable for projects for children.
Works well with: all knitting and crocheting stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 21 stitches x 29 rows (Needles 3 mm/ 2 ½ US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needle size: 3 – 4 mm /2 ½ – 6 US
- Recommended hook size: 3 mm
- Composition: 50% Soybean Fiber – 50% Organic Cotton
- Unit weight: 50 gr (145 m / 159 yd)
Would you like to learn all the characteristics of Soy Cotton? Read our blog post!