A special yarn obtained from the recycling of old jeans: a love of yarn!
Love My Jeans is produced in Italy, recycling old jeans or jeans never worn. The fabric is torn, reduced in fibers, and spun again. A 100% recycled and recyclable product for a more sustainable fashion. Love My Jeans has an opaque appearance, dusty colors: the variegations in the yarn derive from its past, from the variety of original materials, and the fully natural process of its coloration. Works well with: Crochet: all crochet and knitting stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 18 stitches x 38 rows (Needles 5 mm/ 8 US – Stocking Stitch – double thread)
- Recommended needle size: 3 – 5 mm / 2 ½ – 8 US
- Recommended hook size: 3 – 5 mm / C2 – H8 US
- Composition: 95% Cotton – 5% other fibers
- Unit weight: 100 gr (310 m / 339 yd)
Would you like to learn more about this yarn? Read our blog post!