Lana, a simple, Italian name for an all-Italian yarn, with a controlled and certified supply chain, at Km 0.
It is a 100% Italian Merino wool yarn, coming from Gentile Merino sheep, mulesing free.
It has a slightly dry hand, and a vintage look, but retains all the best characteristics of merino wool.
Works well with: Rib Stitches, Garter Stitch, Moss Stitch, Cable Knitting.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 21 stitches x 32 rows (Needles 4 mm / 6 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 4 mm / 6 US
- Recommended hook size: 4 mm – 5 mm / G6 – H8 US
- Composition: 100% Gentile Merino wool
- Unit Weight: 50 gr (160 m / 174 yd)
Would you like to learn more about this yarn? Read our blog post!