Lana, a simple, Italian name for an all-Italian yarn, with a controlled and certified supply chain, at Km 0.
It is a 100% Italian Merino wool yarn, coming from Gentile Merino sheep, mulesing free.
It has a slightly dry hand, and a vintage look, but retains all the best characteristics of merino wool.
Do you want to find out which color is best for you, according to Colour Analyisis?
Would you like to learn more about this yarn? Read our blog post!
Works well with: Rib Stitches, Garter Stitch, Moss Stitch, Cable Knitting.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 21 stitches x 32 rows (Needles 4 mm / 6 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 4 mm / 6 US
- Recommended hook size: 4 mm – 5 mm / G6 – H8 US
- Composition: 100% Gentile Merino wool
- Unit Weight: 50 gr (160 m / 174 yd)