From Jute and Cotton together, a resistant yarn was born, yet soft and pleasant to the touch. It is ductile and it can be easily worked both by knitting and crocheting.
It is perfect for all your accessories, from clothing to home decor.
Have fun creating something unique with all the color variations available!
Do you want to find out which color is best for you, according to Colour Analyisis?
Works well with: Single Crochet and Double Crochet and all basic stitches. In Knitting, it is perfect with Garter Stitch and Stocking Stitch.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 22 stitches x 29 rows (Needles 4 mm / 6 US – Garter Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 4 mm / 6 US
- Recommended hook size: 4 mm / G6 US
- Composition: 60% Jute – 40% Cotton
- Unit Weight: 100 gr (100 m / 109,36 yd)