Alpaca Brush is a yarn that will cuddle you and give you warmth while remaining light and super comfortable on the skin! It is entirely produced in Italy, light and impalpable, despite its voluminous appearance. Touch to believe!
Works well with: all stitches, but especially with stitches that do not require high definition.
- Gauge Knitting: 10 x 10 cm = 13 stitches x 19 rows (Needles 6 mm / 10 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 6 – 8 mm / 10 – 11 US and more
- Recommended hook size: 6 mm / J10 US and more
- Composition: 44% Alpaca – 44% Wool- 12% Polyamide
- Unit Weight: 50 gr (200 m / 218,72 yd)
Do you want to find out which color is best for you, according to Colour Analyisis?