Alpa Cotton is a blown yarn, and therefore very light and impalpable. Fine alpaca fibers are blown inside a cage made from mako cotton, Egyptian cotton with very long fibers, not dyed.
It is a yarn entirely produced in Italy, respecting the environment and the animal.
Touching it you will fall in love with its softness and warmth!
Works well with: all knitting stitches.
- Gauge Knitting: 10×10 cm = 17 stitches x 20 rows (Needles 5 mm / 8 US – Stocking Stitch)
- Recommended needles size: 4 – 5 mm / 6 – 8 US
- Recommended hook size: 4 mm / G6 US
- Composition: 51% Fine Alpaca – 49% Mako Cotton
- Unit Weight: 50 gr (165 mt / 180,45 yd)