This document contains the Terms and Conditions of Sale of this Site, and it constitutes the contract between Bettaknit, which sells its products and services, and the Customer who buys them. For this reason we encourage you to read each paragraph of these Conditions of Sale as well as the Privacy Statement before completing an order.
The Conditions of Sale listed below are responsible for regulating the relationship between the Customer and BettaKnit, related to the distance sale (via computer network on www.bettaknit.com site ) of Products. Together with the other terms as defined in these general Conditions of Sale, the following words with capital letters have the meaning as specified below:
- BETTAKNIT indicates la Pafasystem s.r.l. as represented by its pro tempore legal representative with registered office in Prato, via E. Strobino, 27 (Italy) – VAT No. IT 01665000907;
- Customer: indicates any individual person who is acting for personal reasons, which are unconnected with any professional activity or business, and enters into sales contracts with BETTAKNIT;
- Website: indicates the internet website owned by Pafasystem s.r.l., www.bettaknit.com;
- Parties: indicates BETTAKNIT and the customer;
- Products: indicates the goods sold by BETTAKNIT purchased by Customers, as specifically identified in the Order Confirmation and whose characteristics are described in the Website catalogue;
- Contract: this indicates the agreement entered into by BETTAKNIT and the Customer (as regulated by these general Conditions of Sale)
- Order Confirmation: indicates the acceptance, sent via internet by the Customer, of the price(s) of the Product(s), of any transport costs, the characteristics of the product and all the provisions in these Conditions of Sale.
2. SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT AND ITS CONCLUSION
- 2.1 - The contract is concluded when BETTAKNIT receives the Order Confirmation sent via internet.
- 2.2 - When the contract is concluded, BETTAKNIT undertakes to supply the customer with the Products according to the terms and procedures laid down in these Conditions of Sale, whereas BETTAKNIT reserves the right not to follow up orders coming from persons with insufficient guarantees of solvency.
- 2.3 - By sending the Order Confirmation, the Customer unconditionally subscribes and is bound to comply with all the provisions contained in these Conditions of Sale together with BETTAKNIT.
- 2.4 - As regards the above, the sending of the Order Confirmation presumes the comprehensive understanding and unconditional acceptance by the Customer of these Conditions of Sale, as well as of the additional information found on the page of the Website.
3. OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- 3.1 - BETTAKNIT only sells top quality products on its Website, which it purchases directly from producers which are carefully selected for their strict quality controls.
- 3.2 - BETTAKNIT sells on the Website also Products made by hand on Customers' request.
- 3.3 - These products, for color choice and the measure, are considered "custom" and as such they do not apply to these regulations and the consequent right to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- 3.4 - The Products shown and visible on the Website present the same particular characteristics and qualities they actually possess. BETTAKNIT cannot, however, guarantee the exact correspondence between the images and colours displayed on the Customer’s monitor.
- 3.5 - Both parties acknowledge that the products shown on the Website may temporarily be unavailable when the Client accesses the website. . In this case, the customer will be promptly notified about the delivery procedures for the products available at the time and the likely timescales required for the ordered products to be available again.
4. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- 4.1 - Pursuant to the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree (D. Lgs.) dated 6 September 2005, BETTAKNIT, in order to guarantee the full satisfaction of the consumer, acknowledges the right of the Customer to withdraw from the purchase contract without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the day the Products are received. All goods that are personalised or made-to-measure are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
- 4.2 - The right of withdrawal must be exercised within the aforesaid term by notifying BETTAKNIT by emailing to [email protected], with the following information:.
- First and Last name;
- Order reference (date and number);
- Indication of the products to be returned;
- The day that the courier can pass for the withdrawal, if the return shipment must be organized by us, and the address of withdrawal of the package if different from the delivery address.
- If, alternatively, the return shipment will be handled by your own courier;
- 4.3 - If the Products have already been delivered, the Customer must return them within 14 calendar days from the date the products were received.
- 4.4 - In addition to compliance with the terms and procedures indicated in the above points in this paragraph, the right of withdrawal may be deemed as correctly exercised when performed in compliance with the following conditions:
- The Products must not have been used;
- The Products must be returned in their original packaging;
- The Products being returned must not be personalized or made-to-measure.
- The returned Products must be sent to BETTAKNIT in a single consignment.
- The returned Products must be sent to BETTAKNIT in a single consignment. BETTAKNIT, in fact, reserves the right not to accept products from the same order which are returned and dispatched at different times.
- The Products must be returned to BETTAKNIT within the delivery term specified in point 4.3.
- 4.5 - When the right of withdrawal is exercised by the Customer in compliance with the provisions shown in these Conditions of Sale, BETTAKNIT will refund the sums already collected, less any delivery costs where provided, within 30 days from the date in which the legitimate exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer has been verified.
- 4.6 - If the Customer does not exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with the procedures stipulated in these Conditions of Sale, the Customer has no right to be refunded. In any case the Customer has the right to ask for the Products to be returned to him/her at his/her own expense in the state in which they were returned to BETTAKNIT.
5. REFUND PROCEDURES
- 5.1 - After the products have been returned by the Customer, BETTAKNIT carries out the necessary checks to see that the return complies with the conditions set in paragraph 6.4. If the outcome is positive, BETTAKNIT informs the Customer that the return has been accepted.
- 5.2 - The refund procedure will be activated by BETTAKNIT within 30 days from the acceptance of the return.
- 5.3 - If the consignee of the Products indicated on the Order Confirmation is different from the Customer who made the order, the refund as referred to in this paragraph will in any case be made to the Customer.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARKS
- 6.1 - All materials contained in this Site www.bettaknit.com, without exception, are the property of BETTAKNIT. The reproduction and use, even partial, of the materials on the Site, without the prior written permission of BETTAKNIT, is a serious offense and BETTAKNIT reserves the right to take any action to safeguard its own interests ahead of the competent judicial authorities.
- 6.2 - The proper use of the material on the Site solely consists of the display aimed at consulting products and the evaluation of eventual purchase in the event that Customer has decided to proceed with the purchase.
- 6.3 - BETTAKNIT owns the trademark "BettaKnit", "BettaKnit" logo and THE domain www.bettaknit.com. All unauthorized use of the aforementioned brands without written permission of BETTAKNIT is a serious offense and BETTAKNIT reserves the right to take any action to safeguard its own interests ahead of the competent judicial authorities.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
- 7.1 - The Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian Legislative Decree (D. Lgs.) No. 206 dated 6 September 2005 regarding distance contracts and by Italian Legislative Decree (D. Lgs.) No. 70 dated 9 April 2003 regarding certain aspects of e-commerce.
8. AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
- 8.1 - These Conditions of Sale are subject to amendment and updating on the basis of any changes to the relevant legislation. Any amendments to these Conditions of Sale will come into effect on the date they are published on www.bettaknit.com.